Sunday, March 13, 2011

We were happy... What happened...? Why?

Out in the woods as I set up the tents he came and kissed me and said I'll be back. I waited at the tent alone till I started getting worried. I walked the direction he was heading and it lead me to a river. I followed the river as I see dead fish floating all over the river and a distinctive smell that's hard to forget then I felt a cool breeze as it delivered a voice saying

Mya, Over here.

I followed the direction of the wind and it let me to a cliff. I stood there confused looking for him and I hear his gentle voice behind me.

Hey Mya

I smiled and turned around as I saw his face he kicked me full front I fell down the cliff still in shock as I land to the ground my entire body was numb. Tears covered my face as the sunlight blinds me. I laid there felt as if my body was on fire then I felt a cool breeze and the sun was gone. I opened my eyes and he was standing above me he knelled down to me with a knife in his hand slowly moved it across my chest and stopped at my heart I followed the knife with my teary eyes and smiled and put pressure on the knife I felt my heart beat and blacked out.

Mya, Hurry. We don't have time.

I felt like I was shocked by static when I opened my eyes I was standing in front of a vault with hundreds of thousands of dollars in front of me as I grabbed them into the sack in my other hand. I looked at the door there he was with a gun at the door. We both ran out to the car as we started dumping the money into the car I had the last bag in the trunk.

Hey, Mya.

I closed the trunk and looked up. He had the gun pointed at me and shot me in the eye. I fell backwards to the ground and laid there twitching. He came over me and smiled as he pointed the gun at me once more as I cried in pain not to the gun shot to my face not to the missing eye but to my broken heart and pulled the trigger. I blacked out.

That cold breeze again called my name as I fell the wind blowing strongly as a slap to my face I opened my eyes I was flying in the air with large beautiful wings. I was holding his hand as he flew next to me. As we reached a cloud he let go of my hand. I looked around for him in the cloud then flew out and around worried. I kept flying around the cloud and finally below it.

Hey, Mya.

I looked above me he flew down landed on my back roughly as he grabbed my wings and tore them off. I fell in slow motion as blood floated in the air above me my body was covered in blood as I watch him fade away and ask myself "why...?"

Splash! As I felt I was thrown into the water as I rise to the top we were at the beach. We were having fun and enjoying ourselves. Everyone around me felt invisible. Like it was our own world. No one existed. Suddenly he disappeared and I felt something grab on to my ankle and pulled me down. As I was down below there he was at my feet holding me down as I struggle to get air. As I slowly lose control of my body I felt fatigue and quit trying. I looked at him as he let go of my leg and face to face me he smiled and swam away from me as I reached out to him but he was gone... I ask myself once again as I felt myself fading away "why...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment