Thursday, August 5, 2010

All I Needed Was Him

I sat there curled up as my chin was covered by my knees with dark black bags under my eyes as eye liners run down my face leaving a sadness and hopeless trail.

I sat there rocking as if I was insane letting out little giggles throughout that time sitting there looking at people passing by.

First person who laid their eyes on me came closer and stood there looking at me i looked at him and I started to glare. He slowly looked skinnier and skinner as he slowly was left with skin and bones his eyes popped out he fell to the ground and turned into ashes as the wind blew it away. A bloody tear drop fell down my face as i sat there and started rocking again humming.

The next person stopped and walked over giving me their hand. I looked up at him my eyes felt different as i see my reflection in his glasses my eyes were all black. His glasses broke and little pieces of broken glasses torn up his eye as he fell to the ground bleeding to death as he died animals came and ripped apart his body leaving nothing but a trail of blood behind.

I looked away rocking and waiting as i felt my body being drained I was crying blood the whole time and It won't stop. I was waiting for something but not sure what It was. Then i felt those warm arms around me. I was able to close my eyes and enjoy the warmth from his body and love I craved for... I held onto his arms and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment