Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lightening

Crouched down crying none stop for a little while fell to my side as i let myself loose. my entire face was wet my eyes were red just laying there lifeless. Starring up at the bright sun as the ray burns my eyes then suddenly dark clouds cover me up with its shadow. Thunder and lightening hit the ground towards me I stood up and ran off as fast as I could. As i run i look back to see how far off i was from it but it came up faster and faster I hit something hard and fell back.

As i look up with rain showering my white blouse wetting my hair there he stood. He gave me his hand helped me up as i moved behind him. I stood tall against the thunder and lightening as it strikes down towards me i backed out fast and fell to the ground opened my eyes lightening stood still in front of my eyes aiming towards my chest.

I looked up and he held onto the lightening so it wouldn't hit me. I smiled at him thankful I had him then he gave me a smirk raised it up and stabbed me in the chest. I crashed down blood just pouring out of me as i choke and watch him walk away without one look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment