Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Good friends are worth everything

I slowly opened my eyes as i lift my head trying to move to find out I'm hanging from the ceiling in chains my wrists are bleeding from my weight. I looked around and the place looked vacant I started shouting for help and nobody. I look outside the window as thunder and lightening strike I closed my eyes as i heard a voice i opened my eyes and there was a man walking into the room I couldn't see him clearly he walked in and started laughing. He then says

To free a friend you must sacrifice part of you. Mind you this will be a tough choice because I picked out these friends of yours to be on the plate. Knowing it'll be a very hard decision for you.

I was confused till a light turned on in the corner and there was a guy chained there sitting in his own blood. He looks up to me with begging eyes... I started crying

Why are you doing this to us...

No reason needed. Either you... or him.

A big huge man walks into the room stands next to my friend kickes him to the floor and raises his axe.

STOP!

I yelled as I said

Take part of me whichever you want just stop!

The man laughed in enjoyment as he looks to the giant and says

DO IT!

The giant raised his axe up and threw it at me the axe chopped off one of my arms i was dangling on one... I started screaming to the top of my lungs. Looking to make sure they keep their promise the giant kicked my friend

STOP! You promised!

Ok ok don't need to yell... hehe

The light on my friend turned off as the next one turned on. I can feel the blood draining from my body. The evil guy waved the giant away as he whistles. I tried to keep my eyes open and there she was sitting there crying

Ready?

He says as he laughs. The door opened and a huge dog came out he looked hungry... He looked at me for an answer my mind at that time was so messed up from the pain and loosing blood... by time i looked up the dog was tearing into her.

STOP PLEASE STOP. Take me...

He laughs in satisfaction and waves the dog to me. The dog comes over and sniffs me as it drools and foams it started tearing my leg off as i cry and scream in agony. It took my leg away as i hung there with a puddle of blood underneath me.

As i can barely breath anymore... and my body started feeling numb and cold. I looked up as a shadow moves into the room standing in front of me and lets down a black smoke and there he was... Before the evil man said anything I told him

Take me anything don't hurt him.

He laughed and said

You do know he is worth your heart? Your life? And you're willing to give that up?

Yes... anything...

He nods and laughs as he walks out of the room the shadow moves pass him in front of me and i looked it in the eye it slowly ripped my chest opened and took my heart as i slowly lose everything i smiled...

No comments:

Post a Comment