Saturday, August 14, 2010

Crazy Dogs

Laying there as I look up in the sky feeling cold i sat up and there was snow everywhere it was so beautiful. I looked around watching kids playing in the snow as the grownups build a snowman. I put my hands down so i could lean back and enjoy the view then i hit something.

I turned around and there was someone laying next to me facing the other way. Suddenly everything got quiet and i looked around no one was there anymore. I looked back that the person laying next to me.

"Hello?"

As i reached over to see who it is they rolled over and their face was gone. All was left was their skull, blood and small pieces of meat and brains. I backed up fast and started screaming. I stood up and turned around just to hit a tree and fell backwards. I hear dogs barking away very aggressively as i turn around and run to the other side of the tree to avoid then dogs seeing me. As i peaked over they were eating the dead body that was laying next to me. I covered my mouth about to vomit as i sat back down silently.

Suddenly all the noise stopped. And i slowly turn around to peak once again and all that was left of the guy was bones spread out in different places. I wondered to myself where are the dogs. As i sit back down to the right of my face there was a bull dog foaming at his mouth looking at me. Then it bit my cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment