Friday, April 16, 2010

Blue Fire

It was dark and quiet when all i can hear is myself breathing. As i walk I can hear my heart pounding. I started reaching out to something or someone but couldn't see clearly. I kept walking then started running not sure where i was running to but i ran and ran.

I see a light as i got closer it was a room. I pushed the door in as the bright light blinded me when i was able to open my eyes I see book shelfs everywhere the entire room was built of books. When i entered the door shut behind me.

I looked ahead of me and there was a guy standing there facing his back to me.

Do you know that I know everything bout you?

What do you mean?

He turns around with his beautiful hair and face as he was an anime character points at me and laughs.

Then the walls started to catch on fire. I started panicking as i run to the door and grabbed the door knob it was hot. I couldn't do anything. He looked at me and walked closer

Give me your hand!

I looked at him frightened but for some reason i couldn't control myself as he has the evil grin i gave him my hand as he reached for it i felt the burn inside of me my heart was burning. I couldn't pull my hand back as the tip of his fingers touched mine i caught on fire. I didn't feel the burn on the outside but inside was unbearable... Then suddenly the pain stopped my body was still on fire. The fire didn't do any damage to my body as i looked at my hands the fire started changing colors from red, orange, purple then blue. I looked up at the guy as he waves to me and vanished.

I looked around and the room was still on fire i walked closer to the door and touched the door knob the fire just shut off like it was a light switch. Then it felt as if there was an earthquake the walls started shaking and slowly fell apart. I pushed the door in and ran out as the entire room collapsed.

I looked around as my fire got larger and lightened the room. I looked around and there were people laying everywhere on the floor hurt and sick. I walked over to them talking but no one answered me. I walked over to this little boy seem to have been hurt and sat next to him laid my hands on his wound as i hummed a song to him. When i opened my eyes he was healthy and happy. I looked at my hands and smiled i raised my hands and started singing my fire got larger and larger as people started standing up and smile at me. Then suddenly my fire was gone the room got dark again. I fell to the ground tired as a light shined down on me and levitated me in the air... and I closed my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment