Sunday, April 11, 2010

They Are Back

Sitting on a swing as I stare out into the ocean. Cool breeze light wind with the ray of sunlight making it feel even better. From the corner of my eyes i fee someone walking towards me. I look down at my toes as I play with the sand when i look up he was sitting in the swing next to me reaching over and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and blushed.

I look back at him and he was gone so i look to my other side and there was an old friend that walked out on me a long time ago. He reached over and kissed my lips as I was shocked and felt paralyzed I let his tongue tour my mouth and massage my lips and tongue. As he stopped i opened my eyes and he was no longer there.

I looked around and saw at the corner of my eyes that they are both standing beside me together smiling at me. I stood up and ran towards them as they ran towards the water and splashed water all over my white dress. We started splashing water at each other as the sun sets we sat there watching the beautiful sun go down as it was being eaten by the beautiful sea.

We all laid down on the sand and started counting stars. I laid my hands down to my side due to not being able to feel them from pointing at all the stars counting. They each held my hand as i closed my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment