Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spider

A friend and I was exploring this vacant house looks like we're searching for something or just exploring I'm not quite sure. We reached a kitchen as I walked over to the cabinets found a jar as I took held it in my hand i looked up and from the light of the moon light showering at me there was 2 big spiders by the size of my hand right in front of me they were furry and big their front claws were like crabs claws. One started to twitch when i made a noise from shock seeing them in front of me. My friend was calling for me but I couldn't answer I was scared to make a sound so he finally found me and walked over and of course he didn't see the spiders

What are you doing let's go.

I stood there looking at him without a word. He comes closer and moves his hands in front of the spiders

They're dead come on lets go. As i look at the spiders every time his hands moved in front of them they moved a little. I whispered

They are moving... stop doing that.

He comes closer and puts his face at them and poked one one moved its claw to him and caught his hand the other one spit web and green slime at him as I scream and dropped the jar as I try to move my friend. I felt my legs infested with something crawling on me as i looked down there were over hundreds of baby spiders crawling on me as I try to get them off. My friend stood up and started running to the door leaving me behind I screamed WAIT! HELP! he looked back once and turned around as the whole house was shaking i turned on my flash light and pointed it towards him there was the biggest spider ever... 10 times bigger then us. He looked up at it and it snapped his head off.

I fell to the floor as I was covered in spiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment