Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My face is gone...

Waking up to a warm comfy bed with a warm body laying next to me as i lay still hoping this moment won't end. I finally moved due to the arm i laid on was feeling numb. I turned to my back with my eyes closed.

I turned over and reached my arm out and when my arm landed i felt something furry like a dog or so. So when I opened my eyes there lays a black panther sleeping next to me. I slowly moved my arm to take it off of it and the black panther slowly opened its eyes and looked at me without moving its head or body. I couldn't move I couldn't run I didn't know what to do. My arm was still in the air same position as when the panther opened its eyes.

I started having a panic attack and started breathing heavily and as fast as I was breathing the panther started to open its eyes looking at me irritated and as I try to reach for my inhaler under my pillow last thing i saw was the panthers mouth and teeth that sank into my face as it crushed my cheek bones. It then let go... it hurt so bad i fell off the bed crawling to the door bleeding as I pass my mirror i looked up and my face was gone... All that was left was blood and what was behind my flesh.

I screamed and woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment