Monday, March 22, 2010

Honey Moon: Boating

It was night all the stars were out and there was the full moon glazing down on the water where there I was on a boat out in the open water in a wedding gown. Very long white beautiful night gown with my veil covering my face as the wind slowly blows moving the veil slowly uncovering my face. I was just enjoying the beautiful view and there was those warm hands around my waist and a kiss on the neck. It was warm and lovely and closed my eyes just to enjoy it. I then look down at his hands as i look over to his face that was gently laying on my shoulder he was just starring at me as i looked back at him. We then gave our kiss as i turned around he held me tighter and closer to him.

Then the song Right here waiting for you played as our lips let go of each others warm breathe we smiled as I blushed we slowly held each other as we danced the the music i lay my head on his chest and smiled happily.

As i looked around the entire boat was beautiful... it was like a suite out in the open on the boat. There was the bed a very beautiful bed a huge beautiful tall cake saying Happy Honey Moon. I giggled as i saw them and he moved my face to face him and kissed me again slowly walking backwards as I moved forward towards the bed. He stopped looked at me and had this very cute grin and picked me up as i laughed being caught off guard. He then slowly laid me down in bed with his face always 1 inch from mine.

His eyes got me hypnotized as I can feel my face burning hot. I can see a tear in his eyes as it fell down my face I started to tear as we kissed each other in happy tears.

He slowly started removing my clothes as I removed his. His hands ran wild on my body I can feel his lips all over me he then whispers

I'll be right back baby. Keep your eyes closed.

I smiled and kept my eyes closed. After a little while he never came back I opened my eyes and he wasn't anywhere to be found. I looked around crying sad and alone. I was in my honey moon bed on my honey moon night all alone crying. I got angry and started throwing things breaking all the wine bottles and glasses i walked over to the cake and smashed it. As i raised my hand up to hit the cake again someone grabbed my hand. I looked back to see who it was it was him.

What are you doing?

I don't know...

Were you mad I was gone for too long baby? I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you...

He started kissing me as i tiptoed to reach him i slipped on the cake and we both fell into what was left of the cake. He started to like the cake off of me as I giggle from being tickled...

No comments:

Post a Comment