Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bitch!

There were 8 of us. 5 soldiers 2 girls and 3 guys I was one of the girls. 3 other people dressed in regular clothing 2 guys and a girl. One of those guys look very weak and sick he was the girls boy friend. The girl won't shut up always complaining, crying and hungry. Everyone keeps telling her to shut up but she just goes on. The boy friend was too sick and tired to say anything as we walked through the woods we finally reached an open field and we started looking for wood as the sick guy and his girl friend just sits there. The other guy that isn't in army uniform helped us look for wood he also held a gun helping us get through this mess.

We finally gathered enough wood and set up a bonfire we sat around it i sat across from that couple watching them. As the girl complains.

It's too cold out here. I'm hungry. Can we like build a tent or something?

We all looked at her and ignored her as she complained some more. She then reached for my team mates bag trying to get food. He snatched his bag back and walked over to me.

You keep eating all our food what will we have left? We still have a few more days of walking.

But i'm hungry.

We are all hungry! You ate most of the food we had! We don't have enough food supply for you to get fat with.

I looked at him let out a little cough.

Um... I had part of that eating the food.

They looked at me and the girl team mate speaks up

At least when you eat you share with us. That pig just digs in without letting anyone know not even sharing with her sick boy friend.

Her boy friend looked at her with a disgusted look. Then he looked down

You are the most stupidest girl I've ever met in my life. All you ever do is complain about everything and nothing. You are never happy with what you got you always want more. Your'e always fucking hungry. You are the bitchiest bitch I've ever met in my life...

As she was shocked and looked at him crying

But... you never said that...

Because the more I say something you shut me up with your fucking tears and complains!

He looks at her and grabs her arms and starts biting on it. We all stood up and backed off as she was screaming he tore up her arm and ripped her arm up we just stood there and watched by time all her arm had left was bones i picked up my shot gun and cranked it up it made a noise the boy friend stopped and looked at me I shot him in the head. One of my team mates counted

3...2...1... Boom

The boy friends head blew up. His brain scatter all over the place all over his girl friend and in her mouth since she wouldn't stop screaming. She started spitting his brain out of her mouth as she screams. My 2 team mates grabbed her down to the ground and closed her mouth.

You better shut that mouth up or we will break your jaw. We do not need anymore attention then we already have.

I stood over her cranked up my gun pointed it at her.

You better shut up before i blow your head off.

She then got quiet as he arm just bleeds away. I sat down and looked at the guy that did the count down.

Why did he blow up like that?

Oh, I designed our guns to activate a small bomb that once i t sunk into something within 3 seconds it will blow up. Its the only thing that will stop them.

How many of our guns do that?

Well, I only had time to set our 5 main shot guns and the spread gun over there. The others are normal.

Alright! Thats what i'm talking about.

As we all sat there across from that girl no one wanted to sit by. She starts to shiver and let out little cries as her arm wont stop bleeding even after my female team mate took care of it. We took turns going to sleep. And I was the first to watch out. I started hearing noises as i see a good 5 people heading towards us. I used my binocular and zoned in noticing their yellow eyes i cranked up the spread gun and shot it aiming for their heads everyone woke up all 5 heads exploded. The girl was screaming so loud as i hear a lot of people yelling and growling as they head our way. I said

Bitch! We had enough of you. You drawn them here. Shut the fuck up!

As she looked at me her eyes turned yellow. I smiled

The time I've been waiting for.

I shot her in the head as she stood up I counted

3...2...1... Good Bye Bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment