Monday, March 1, 2010

Where Am I?

As i walk pass the door into the hall way of a very dark house holding on to the rail of the stairs I heard a noise behind me so i stopped moving and stood there closed my eyes. And started praying that there is nothing there I'm just imagining things. So I turned around and opened my eyes it was just a little kitty meowing away and purring as it rubs its soft black fur on me wanting to be held. I bent down to pick it up and as i pet it I felt a cold breeze as if someone something is breathing on my shoulders i started to shiver and walked forward as i walked forward the breeze disappeared i stopped and there it was again.

I didn't want to look back not knowing what it could be. So i kept walking and stopped at a door i twisted the door knob and goose bumps through out my body the chill from the room wrapped around me and i froze. I can see my own breathe as i stood there stuck to the ground.

The kitty jumped off my arms and ran in further into the room. As a colder breeze came behind me again and this time i can feel it walk through me...

It was the Dark Shadow... I look around quickly as i tried to find where the black panther was but i don't see it anywhere. As i hear the kitty meowing i looked over to it and it started changing into the Black Panther...

It slowly walked towards me as it wrap its body around mine every fur that was stuck on me sunk into my body as needles just pinning me in agony. The more i tried to move the deeper the needles sunk. The dark shadow walked towards me and pets the panther. He looks at me and i can see his smile from his perfect white teeth.

He bent down and started petting the Panther then seemed as if he was whispering into the Panthers ears. The Panther then looked at me and let out his sharp claws jumped on me and knocked me to the ground. I was still frozen and couldn't move... It started walking on my body as its claws dug deep inside of me. It looked into my eyes... This time it was different... It seemed as if it had sympathy for me...

It then backed up and walked away... The Shadow then walks to me and raises his hands and i was lifted off the ground. He stood me up straight in the air and laughed as i was thrown out of the window i can see myself falling down very fast it was over 5 story tall...

No comments:

Post a Comment