Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fantasize

I looked at my watch and looked up and see that I;m at the airport looking for someone it seems wasn't sure at that time. So i walked around pacing back and forth as i hear an announcement not sure what it said but i walked over to gate 7 and stood there. A guy walks out dressed very well waving at me. I ran over to him and hugged him tightly and we kissed each other as I close my eyes to enjoy the passionate kiss.

I felt my back hit the wall as i open my eyes we were in an elevator as the camera points down at us just the feeling someone is watching us made it even hotter so i pushed him to the other side and started kissing him. We fought to see who takes control as he pins me to the wall and unbutton my shirt with his teeth and moves his lips down my shirt as he kisses my collar bone. The Elevator phone rang we both stopped I was so embarrassed but still felt amazing thinking someone was watching us to actually call in and tell us we shouldn't be doing that lol. He gave me his jacket to wear since he basicly bit off my buttons to the shirt. The elevator opened up as we rush out giggling away with the excitement.

I had him hold my stuff as i go in and use the restroom as soon as i got in and was going to close the door he pushed the door in and rush in as he looks around to see if anyone was here we got in one of them as he starts to kiss me lifting up my leg as he moves his hands around my hot body calling out for more.

Woke up to my neighbors having sex... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment