Sunday, February 14, 2010

Amazing Bubble Hot-tub

I see myself looking in the mirror at myself as i undress myself slowly showing off what curves I had and walked over to the big bubble bath tub with candle lights and scented oil. I slowly dipped my body in there and comfortably lay down with an gel eye relaxer on eyes an i soak myself into the warm bubble rose petal bath. I laid there humming to myself. Not long after that i dozed off.

I felt something tickling my feet as i raised my hand to removed the eye pad a soft yet strong hand stopped my hand as i sat there wondering what was going on a soft voice whispered in my ears telling me to just relax. As i lay there he massaged my feet and my thigh and he rubbed my thigh every time he moved up and down rubbing it it would hit my sensitive spot as i jump a little in pleasure. He then runs his hand by my waist and chest as he kisses my stress away. He started kissing my body as i got tickled and move a little and let out a little giggle.

He backs out and moves my body to turn my back facing him as he massaged my back and thighs and many other things... He then sits me up as hes behind me he kisses my neck and rubs my shoulder nibbling on my ears as i can hear his heavy breathing of compassion. I turned around facing him and he kissed me passionately as his hands discovered my body. Our chest rubbing against each other was like Magnet on magnet we held each other tighter as we kissed each other. He slowly laid me down on my back laying my head on a towel at the corner of the tub.

He slowly spread my legs and moved in between them he has my legs rest on his arms as he moves in closer and closer... I lifted my hand to take off the eye gel...

And I woke up. Why don't good dreams have good ending lol

No comments:

Post a Comment