Friday, February 12, 2010

Corrupted

Open my eyes and I'm in a ball room looking in the other ball room... a Masquerade party? As i look downstairs everyone is dressed up very fancy. I look around the room and saw a mirror I stood up and walked over to it. As i was shocked to the dress I was wearing. Looks like a cocktail dress yet it isn't. Its white with clear beads dangling off of it. The dress showed off my boney shoulder a it compliments my curvy back with a v opened back, a split half way on my left thigh down to my shin. I defiantly have more curves then i thought I did. Attached to my back was a pair of white wings. I can actually control them reaching my hands to the back to see how it works. It was connected to my body. I sat there and looked in the mirror as I spread my wings.There was a masquerade mask on me very pretty I tried to remove it but it was stuck on me as if it was part of my body.

I walked over to the door and took a deep breath although excited to be at a party. I still wonder whats going on. As i walked out of the door I stood there looking down stairs everyone was looking up at me. Everyone was in black and red. I was the only one in White. 2 men started walking up stairs towards me as I turn to them. They started attacking me. I raised my hands and lifted them in the air and threw them off the stairs at the others and the others flew up to me as i wave my hand and they were all knocked to the wall. I stood there and chuckled. As I laughed out loud with an evil grin on my face. My eyes turned white clothes changed from white to Black I had red flame surrounding me as if it was a bubble to protect me. My wings changed black with spikes coming out of it.

I stood there closed my eyes and started summoning a dark hole. When the dark hole was created I started to walk in as my foot got in the portal i was knocked back by a white light to the wall. I stood up in anger and growled as I rushed my dark powers towards that white light. They were all knocked out the light walked towards me and appears a men with white wings walked towards me and knelled down to me.

You have done your deed. You can rest in peace now.

Why? What is going on?

You were sent here to take care of the demons and you were corrupted. They found out you were an angel so they tried to kill you but now that you're both we cant keep you. Its over.

As i sat there as if i gave up I closed my eyes to the faith that I will die in the next minute. I opened my eyes and a big blast of black power knocked the angel away from me. As i jumped in the portal. He grabbed my wings as i fought back he riped them off as i fell in the bottomless portal. With no wings I cant fly with the shock my powers stopped working. My conscious hit in and i started falling slowly as I control the air. I thought to myself what am I doing? How did I become this... this.. creature...? As i sat to think of all the wrong doings i did... I regretted it and cried out bloody tears as I raised my hands looking at the bloody hands the innocent people I killed.

Flame raised from my hand with dark power as I impaled myself and pulled out my heart. My heart was still pure white but my body was filthy blood and dark power. I looked above me.

Please give me a chance to make this better. I can do it. I promise.

As i heard a voice from above

You my child are in too deep. I will not ban you forever but you will live in the human world on earth as you were one of them. Make the world a better place without power. Until then I will consider you gone.

A bright light headed towards me with full speed and hit me so hard i was knocked out.

I opened my eyes, the bright sun the day light hit my face from the window curtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment