Friday, February 5, 2010

Am I adopted?

Stocking away at our new house till my dad comes ringing on the door bell went out to the front to open the gate dad walked in (He was white) and sat behind me talking as I stock up our mini store down stairs. Then dad had to go so he left as he locked up the front gate.

Not long after that the door bell rang again there was my older brother and sister. (A small little Korean/Japanese looking girl and a Chinese/Korean looking guy. They both look so beautiful and handsome.

You gonna open the door little sis?

Oh yeah sure.

So i walked over to the gate and noticed dad never gave me the keys. I ran back in the house hoping dad left the keys somewhere but nowhere to be found.

Dad didn't leave me the keys what do we do?

Well, we have a bunch of stuff to load up, Dad is getting old he knew we had to move all our stuff in today. Oh well lets play a game. Misa, go inside.

My older sister Amy (which is smaller then me) slide through the gate bars and ran by my side. My brother walks to the truck and comes back with clothing and little stuff

You 2 ready? Here it comes. Catch!

So my Brother Hiro throws the items one by one over the gate to us as we catch and put them in the box by our feet. He grabs his basket ball and throws it really hard as high as he can since his bedroom is up stairs. When the ball went out of sight we heard a very loud noise then heard as if theres a lot of water coming down. Hiro slides through the bars and runs to the glass stairs (i don't know why we had glass stairs lol) and presses a button as it shuts it closed. As soon as it was closed the water hit and filled up to the top. My Hiro shakes his head

Oops, Looks like we wont be moving up there anything soon (as he chuckles). Well, lets say at least i cleaned the place (as we all laughed).

They helped me stock up the rest of the stuff. An earthquake kicked in and the glass wall started to crack. I looked at Hiro and Misa for help. Since i was closest to the stairs they ran towards me reaching out their hand. The glass stair shattered, glass was all over me as I started drowning in the water mixed with my own blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment