Sunday, February 21, 2010

Darkness

It was dark...

I can hear people talking

Oh god, she's awake. Hurry call the doctor and her family. 3 months and finally she's back.

So dark... very dark as i sat up. I hear a lot of people telling me

Lay down don't sit up you cant sit up yet.

I was so confused and started asking questions.

Where am I? What am I doing here? Who are you?

No answer all i hear is people walking back and forth talking i can hear the ambulance the machines giving me this bad headache. As i hear a whisper in my ear but cant make out what it said. Then everything went in silence.

Hello? Anyone there?

As i sat up no one stopped me. I touched my eyes i can feel them but why cant i see? i asked myself over and over as i walk away reaching for something in front of me. There was nothing then a gentle hand held mine as we walked. I asked

Where is everyone? How did i get here?

I can hear that person talking but what is he saying? He walked me back to my bed and laid me down as he massages my poor sore hands. I'm not sure what happened. As i lay there i start hearing people again and it got louder people screaming

Get her out! Now! hurry! The cars going to blow up!

And the loud sound from the car blowing up woken me.

No comments:

Post a Comment