Monday, February 15, 2010

I miss My Family...

Open my eyes there's my sister Mai we we're at school together having fun I walked out the classroom and turned around no one was there. I turned back out the door it was home...? I walked out the bedroom door and there was dad sitting there calling me over to play solitaire with him like the old days Mom calls for me i turn over to answer her and turned back Daddy was gone. I turned back over to walk to my mom but I'm no longer home? I'm at my sister Phuong's house I walked inside and theres my sister playing Aion and WOW at the same time lol We sat and talked about the games as she played Kevin my nephew called for me from outside the room i stood up and walked over by the door and was going to tell my sister ill be back when i turned around I wasn't there anymore I was at my moms house in the living room with mom and Kevin. I hear my little brother Thien call me from his room i walked over knowing that my mom and nephew would be gone when i turn back. I looked back and I was right i walked to my little brothers room he was playing some odd game as hes explaining the game to me I started feeling dizzy and fell to the floor.

Woke up with a bad headache. Everything was a flash back. I must miss them alot... My family...

No comments:

Post a Comment