Monday, February 1, 2010

Burn like hell and impaled in Agony

Walked into the kitchen getting ready to cook a meal and noticed a glass deep fryer sitting on the stove. I walked over and looked in it and there was nothing but oil. I walked away and heard something boiling and saw the oil bubbling as if its been on the whole time. It stopped then it started again. I walked over to see if its on to turn it off. Then it started boiling as i got closer. I noticed that the first isnt on so i slowly backed out as it start boiling and over flowing the deep dryer. I got scared and the next thing you know it blew up. Something hit my face really hard as i was shock to not know what it was. I stood there for a little till i noticed i can only see out of one eye then the pain the burn starts kicking in i lift my hands and there was glass all over my body impaled and burned from boiling oil i fell to the ground and finally reached up to my left eye... There was a big chunk of glass stuck in my eye as i scream in agony i try to pull it out but I couldn't. My fresh blood dyed my clothing, blood started dripping into my right eye... My vision was red and black. I screamed for help but no one i slowly crawled myself to the kitchen door as i slowly peel off my flesh and skin from the glass and some sunk in even deeper. My skin was slowly peeling and from the hot boiling oil on me... I barely had any skin left as i crawled and crawled... I got to the living room headed towards the door as i was reaching for the door knob i heard a growl...

I slowly turned back and leaned my back to the door. There he was the man in the dark with glowing eyes. I can actually see part of his face in the dark red vision, there were tears tracing down his face to his chin as a big black panther walks from behind him and walks towards me. It looked at me with those evil eyes last thing i remember was his sharp beautiful white teeth sinking into my throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment