Saturday, February 13, 2010

Proposal

Sitting in the living room eating pop corn and watching a movie by myself. The phone rang I walked over to it and picked up. The next thing i knew i dressed in a black fancy dress standing there admiring the dress which i don't think I looked good in lol I heard the door bell i opened the door and he smiled at me. Held his hand out as I lay my hand on his arm walking to his car. He opened the door for me as i got in i turned around to look at him he kissed me and my face started burning. He backed out and grinned as he saw my face turn color and walked to his side of the door. Got in and started the car as he turned on the music. It was Basshunter knowing i like Basshunter alot he played it all the way to the restaurant. He stopped at a very big fancy looking restaurant and got out of his car as I sat there still wondering what we are doing here at this restaurant. He opened the door and held out his hand i whispered to him

This is very expensive I don't think we should.

Don't worry about it. It's a special day.

I gave him my hand and we walked on the red carpet as we were greeted all the way through to our table. Candle light romantic music... Wow its like a dream. (of course it was a dream lol) As we sat down the music stopped. The announcer got up to the stage and announced Basshunter was in town and came here for a special visit. My heart started pounding as i held my breath waiting to see him come up tot he stage. And there he comes walking out.

Hey guys, I was asked to come here for a special night this special couple and I want to sing this song for their special night.

And Basshunter sang Angel in the Night. I love this song a lot. After the song was done i looked back over took my eyes off Basshunter and there he was on his knees. Basshunter then says

Will you marry me?

I looked at Basshunter and smiled as I turned back to my boy friend. I nodded. He slipped the ring in and Basshunter was next to us and said

Congratulations. Be happy.

He gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek.

And i woke up to doggie breath asking to be walked... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment