Saturday, January 30, 2010

Demon husband

Waking up in a beautiful very beautiful fancy room i sat up and found it hard to actually sit up i looked down and i was... pregnant? I stood up and walked over tho the mirror and wow... I thought to myself I look like i'm bout ready to burst. I looked around to see if i can figure out where i was and who I'm with. I got dizzy and fell to the floor and gentle yet strong hand held me up I looked up at him and there are those beautiful eyes looking at me with love and caring. I never asked who he was

"Where are we?"

"We are in London my darling"

"What are we doing here?"

"This is our house."

"Our house?"

I stood up as he helped me walk over to the big glass window. Wow... i thought to self its beautiful.

"Are... we here alone?"

"No hun, Patrick and Samantha came with us. You forgot?"

"Oh, I see. Where are they?"

"They are down stairs since Sammie is pregnant she doesn't want to be on the top floor. But you on the other hand insist in being up here"

"Come down stairs I had breakfast made"

We walked down stairs to this huge kitchen it was amazing my dream kitchen. He sat me down at this long dinner table as Pat and Sammie was already there waiting for me. We ate breakfast it was a very calming morning. Me and Sammie went outside to the garden and started watering the trees as we talked and laughed the suddenly theres white little balls just dropping down on us. I bent down to pick on up trying to figure out what it was it was just a plain white little ball then i laid it in my hand it started spinning Sammie and I stood there looking at it and it stopped. there it was.. it was an eye ball i got scared and dropped it to the floor it grew legs and started moving away we were afraid as we ran to the house we heard Pat screaming we ran to his voice and he had blood all over him he was on the floor his legs were covered in those things. We ran over and started pulling him away from those thing we just kept pulling and pulling without looking back. When we got him outside we turned around all that was left of his legs were bones.

I looked around really fast and started crying

"Where is he? Wheres my husband?!"

Patrick in agony and pain

"He was in the kitchen last i saw when those things attacked me i lost him"

I stood up and ran inside the house with no fear of the creatures but fear of losing my husband. I looked everywhere down stairs and nothing i ran up to our room and he was just standing there at the bed looking at the wall.

"Baby! Lets go! Pat got attacked"

I cried in vain as i try to pull him. He turned around and looked at me his eyes were glowing a deep dark red color as

"Don't be scared hun. Its just me."

As I backed up he started walking slowly towards me.

"Who are you! Leave my husband alone!"

"Oh dear... I am your husband. And you have my child!"
I ran towards the window (Not sure why) and as he charged me we both fell out the window from the second floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment