Sunday, January 17, 2010

Odd work dream

So I was working and one of my co worker walked in wet like he just jumped in a swimming pool dragging his wet self into the store as he leaves a puddle of water behind with ever heavy shivering cold step he took stood in front of me and looked at me. I said *go get some clothes!* he answers with I don't have any here.* I then looked at him and looked around *Um... go buy clothes in the store???* he says he don't have money. So I stood up and took my pretty white sweater with a dragon on the front and the back to him ( which oddly i couldn't remember where i placed that sweater i liked it a lot lol).

I handed him my sweater and he walks away and comes back in my sweater oddly fits him perfectly lol which i usually wear big sweaters anyways.

And just to see him come out with the sweater i noticed all i was in was my bra and shorts lol.

From the start when i saw myself in a white sweater i knew it was a dream lol. Second thing that made me noticed even more??? Um... bra and shorts Hello!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment