Sunday, January 3, 2010

This is a blog about my dreams.

I remember most of my dreams and be creative and write them into books give them amazing endings yet boring beginnings ( most things start so boring ). The day i dream will be the day i blog it here. I tell certain friends about my dreams and they always enjoyed it as i tell them so i decided to share it with the world.


I believe dreams are messages to things happening or will happen in your life but some dreams you just cant figure and some could be just a dream.


Have you had a dream of something not knowing the point of it yet you remember it. Then one day that same exact thing happened years down the line? Sometimes its good to remember dreams yet sometimes bad. I remember almost every dream i have which is good and bad. A lot of my dreams are bad and I'm always wondering if it will happen. And when i have good dreams i wait for it to come. You cant or i should say shouldn't do that. Waiting for a dream to happen isnt a good thing to do. You let it happen naturally.


Let my dream blog begin.

Enjoy

Lien Mya Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment