Saturday, January 9, 2010

My fairytale dream...

My fairytale dream...

I was sitting there starring out in space. I looked around trying to figure out where I was. It looked as if i was in a small warm home with 2 cute little puppies running around playing with each other. I looked around and found a beautiful cute fireplace and next to it is a Christmas tree with many many presents underneath it as if the tree was drowning in happiness.

I stood up and walked over to the window and wow... my jaw dropped. It was snowing... I stood there and watched the snow seems as if i was frozen to the ground and spaced out. I heard little voices yelling *mommie mommie* i looked back and there was a little boy and a little girl hugging my leg. Then i heard a baby cry. I was shocked and looked at the general direction i heard the baby cry. As the boy and girl ran over to a baby carriage.

I slowly walked over my heart pounding fast... felt as if the baby's cry was slowly spitting my breath away... As i walked over it was a beautiful baby... I said whats wrong baby... and the baby stopped crying. I picked the baby up gently and sat down on the couch. The baby fell fast to sleep while moving its cute little lips. Made me smile to myself.

Thinking to myself is this a dream? it has to be... this is impossible...

Then i heard a mans voice i looked behind me...

Its actually someone I know... Surprised me a little bit...

He said *Honey, are you ready for dinner? We gotta hurry up and get dinner over so the kids can go to bed.* He winked at me and said *Or not Santa wont come.* then he looked at the kids. I nodded and said lets go. Stood up and laid the baby back down in his/her carriage and walked over to have dinner.

As i smiled and walked to the kitchen embarrassed to find myself with this amazing guy... I knew it wasn't real. But i enjoyed every minute of it. We ate then opened all our presents it was a beautiful sight... and then after all the marvelous race of making a mess with wrapping paper we had to put the kids to sleep. I walked over to the fireplace and sat down as he walked over with a glass of wine. (I know i hate wine so defiantly a dream lol).

We sat next to each other i laid in his arms... It was so warm and i felt safe. Was everything i ever dreamed for (no kidding a dream lol).

He moved over so i sat up and he looked into my eyes said *i love you baby forever and always* he leaned down and kisses me...

And i woke up from a kiss alright... my doggie was just licking my face away...

Anyways... that is all a fairytale...

3 comments: