Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Angry Wet Dream? lol

Yesterdays dream since I woke up late didn't have time to blog it.

Sitting there on the cold white glittering beach sand as I stare out into the water of notorious waves fighting the with the sand as it tries to reach me. I sat there alone for a long time. The wind was heavy as if it also was fighting the waves as it pushes me over. I lay there curled up eyes wide open waiting for something, someone to show up? I asked myself what is it? Trying to control myself to sit up but It was useless. I laid there paralyzed as the waves got stronger and bigger as it marches towards me laying there peacefully.

What is going through my mind? Why am i just laying there? Alone? Finally I closed my eyes. Wanting to open it but I couldn't. I just laid there with no movement. And he heard a door slam! i opened my eyes tracing the walls to figure out where I am. I was in bed in a beautiful little room as i hear angry loud foot steps walking up stairs towards me. I jumped up and stood there staring at the door wondering who or what is about to walk through that door and what it wants.

The door opened fast and was pushed in so hard it dented the wall as i stared at the door he walked really fast towards me

"Where were you last night?!"

"I was out with the girls, I told you"

He then grabbed me harder

"You never told me!"

"Yes, I did. I told you yesterday when you were busy playing your game talking to some chick on there."

I got mad prying his strong grip off of me. and walked away he grabbed my hand and pulled me back with that sorry face.

"Baby, I'm sorry I didn't remember. Please forgive me. Did I hurt you?"

Hurt and upset that he doubted me I started crying

"You did hurt me, But my arms and wrist don't matter... I'm hurting inside. And that takes a long time to heal. I cant believe you."

As i took my wedding ring off and through it at him i ran down stairs he ran after me and begged and plead for forgiveness.

I turned around and slapped him. He froze and stood there as i yanked my and out of his and walked to the door. The next thing you know he grabbed me and pulled me back into the livingroom and let me go. He said

"You're not going anywhere"

"I will go anywhere anytime i damn well please. I didn't marry you so you could take control of me!"

Then his face changed to being guilty

"I didn't mean to hurt you baby. It was jealousy. I couldn't help it..."

I cried as i said

"Don't you remember when you promised to me that nothing in the world will make you hurt me. And that you will never raise your voice nor your hand at me..."

"Baby, please don't leave me. I don't know what I will do if i lost you..."

"You lost me the minute you doubted me."

I walked towards the door and pass him as he stood there. He grabbed my hand pulled me in his arms and laid a strong violent kiss on me as i fought back and tried to pull away but his grip was so hard i felt was if i was going to die. His tongue reaching for mine as couldn't fight anymore I bite his tongue. He let me go hurting as i fell to the floor crawling trying to get away. He jumped on top of me and started kissing me all over as i tried to get away he stood up and carried me on his shoulder as i keep hitting him trying to get him to put me down.

"I didn't mean to hurt you baby. I can't live without you."

He took me upstairs and threw me in bed as he got on top of me pined both my hands down as he ripped my shirt off with his teeth. Traced his tongue around my breast and came back to my lips i looked into his eyes with tears he smiled

"I love you baby"

I was angry yet I loved his so much... I wanted him but I didn't. I was mad. So i fought back as he pinned me down harder I pull away and he moves up. He moved both my hands to my head as he uses one hand to hold them down he started undressing him self. Still struggling yet turned on. He then moved himself in between my legs as i try pulling away. He thrusted in me slowly till i started fighting back harder. Then he thrustes harder and faster the more i fight the faster he went I started clawing him but it just seemed to turn him on even more. I finally found a way to escape as i started crawling off the bed and stood up he pushed me to the wall lifted me off the floor and started thrusting in me then his lips looking for mine as he kissed me violently... I gave up... He was so sweaty and hot... He turned me on... And i gave in to his kiss.

Then my dog started barking... Dangit!

2 comments: