Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Teardrop Stain

I rolled over as I stretched to see a familiar back facing me. I sat up wiped my hurting burning eyes as i let out a little yawn. I slowly got out of bed and walked around it. Walked over to the other side where i can see his face. I sat down on the floor and looked at his pretty face as his hair falls down partially covering it. I reach my hand up to move his hair and watched him sleep.

He looks as if he's having a wonderful dream as he was smiling with his beautiful eyes. I decided to touch his face as if it was fragile as my hand reaches to touch his lips he vanished.

I sat down to the floor and held my hand hoping to grasp for the last warmth from his face. Just to notice my tears falling down my face wetting the carpet. I started sinking into it as if i was in quick sand. all that was left of me up was hand hand hoping to catch something to pull myself up and someone grabbed my hand a very strong grip and pulled me out. As i was sitting there in his arms gasping for air i looked up and it wasn't him... but a very familiar face... Why is he here? He... saved my life...

A very good friend that is so close to me. He looks different, Its his hair. I knew it was a dream because every guy for some reason has the hair i like on a guy lol. I suddenly felt drops or warm tears falling on my face as i looked up he was tearing with a smile on his face saying * I love you and will never let you go * as i had the shock like lightening bolt hit me with every tear that dropped he laid a kiss on my fore head and said * No matter what happens I'll always be here for you, even if you don't accept my love *.

I closed my eyes and hugged him back. After a little i pulled back and was going to say something just to noticed hes gone and the only thing in my arms is the pillow and as i looked around i was in bed again. So i laid there touching the tear drop stain that indented my heart and fell asleep.

As i woke up this evening tired and the first thing i did was touched my face where that teardrop fell.

No comments:

Post a Comment