Sunday, January 17, 2010

I dont want to be alone...

Walking in the dark where theres nothing around me and nothing in sight. Suddenly i stopped walking as my feet hit something. I bent down reaching for the only thing that existed with me at that time and as my fingers touched a warm flesh i got to my knees and asked *hello? Are you ok? Where are we?*

No Answer, I moved in closer and closer hoping to be able to see this person he/she whatever this person could be. Then i heard grunting noises as i stood up slowly and backed out. Then the grunting noise stop. I wanted to run but my legs were paralyzed. I don't know whats standing in front of me but my feet were rooted to the ground. I looked down at my feet trying to get it to move pulling on it as if it was to save my life.

I tried to calm myself down just to noticed I was there alone. My legs were free i started running around looking for whatever whoever that was. It was something, someone.... means i'm not alone. I don't want to be alone... I ran and ran till my feet felt light and i was floating for 3 seconds and down i went. I fell fast so fast it felt as if I was getting sucked in by gravity. I closed my eyes and woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment