Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Shadow and the Black Panther

I woke up to a screech like thousands of nails clawing on a chalk board as i wiped my eyes and sat up and looked around for the reason of the sound. Looked ahead of me, i saw a shadow pass by my window from the windows shadow on the wall. The trees were going wild as if there was a horrific thunderstorm passing by. The branches of the tree were scratching the window making the noise that is so unbearable.

I stood up and walked over to the window looking out at the naked tree with no leafs just dancing in the stormy strong wind as i noticed at the bottom there was a something down there. I opened the window as the trees branches tried to rip my face off from the strong wind i wasn't sure what i was doing so i waited and waited. The shadow walked away and kept looking back as if it was calling for me to follow it.

I stood up and turned around, walked to the closest to get my robe. I walked down stairs slowly afraid id wake everyone up but scared so i walked to the first room near by hoping i could get someone to go out with me to check things out and noticed no ones there then i continued to other rooms and there was no one as i find out i was alone i got scared. The house was vacant? Why am i the only one here? Knowing i don't like to be alone or ever live alone i got worried as i walked to the front door.

Slowly turned the door knob as if i was going to break it if i held on it any harder and opened the door. As i stepped out the lights were out there was nothing but half of the moons light as i walked out the wind was so strong it felt as if someone was pushing me to go out further. I walked out to the road and saw a lot of cars still on the road just there as i walked to each car hoping to find someone and ask what is going on. I found no one.

I had the feeling something or someone is following me so i kept looking back but nothing. I started walking further and further to the winds direction as it was pushing me harder. I felt as if i can see the wind pulling me. I saw the shadow of the man from far. All i can see is him with a big cloak on with a hat but never facing me i was only able to see his back.

I asked "Excuse me? Do you know where I am? What happened here? Where did everyone go?" But yet to have a response from him so i figured the wind was too strong i yelled to him the questions as he turned around with his red gory bleeding eyes starring at me as i fell to the ground shocked. He started floating towards me as if the wind had no effect to him. I started backing up from the ground as i got back on my feet and ran off into the dark yelling for help hoping someone would show up to help me but no one. I ran and ran and it just seemed as if i was in a maze i stopped to catch my breath and heard a noise and i looked up there was a black panther with his glowing eyes and white teeth dripping blood, there were blood spots on him that were glowing as i see his bloody paw prints slowly walking towards me as he was hunting his prey i got scared knowing i wouldn't out run him i ran into the closest house and looked for the kitchen as i grabbed the largest knife there. I ran up stairs to a room and locked it as i hide under the bed.

I can hear the panther heading this way. I laid there as quiet as i can be then everything was quiet. The wind even stopped. The quietness was what made me even more worried and scared not knowing what was waiting for me. I panicked but stayed there.

One minute later i heard loud noises at the door the panther was attacking the door as i looked at the door the door was getting ripped into pieces i got scared ran to the window and opened it as i jumped out to the tree the panther was in the room at the window reaching out to me with his deadly bloody claw. I swing off the tree and down to the ground and ran off as the panther climb the tree down really fast as i was looking back i kept running as the panther got closer and closer i hit something really hard fell backwards as i fell the to ground i got dizzy wiped my eyes just to noticed it was the man with the bloody eyes. The man wasn't as scary as the panther so i looked back at the panther heading this way then looked at him i looked back at the panther and just to find out my neck was locked to the ground by the man. The panther got closer and closer last thing i remember my face was in the panthers mouth.

I woke up sweaty and scared. I panicked and cried in my sleep and it sure didn't make me have a good start of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment