Sunday, March 14, 2010

Zombies?

It was a dark vacant house just running and hiding from something not sure. As i hide behind the closet door sitting there as i see these girls walking like zombies passing by i sat there covered my mouth and watched them pass by worried theyd see me. I stayed there and another patch of zombies passed by and they are all girls.One thing about them is all are all green with yellow eyes that glows in the dark makes it to where i can see them from far. As i keep moving trying to find a way out. Theres a girl that isn't a zombie passing by me as i looked after her he vanished in the dark. So i sat back and BAM something slammed itself to the closet door scaring me as i bite my hand not to scream the girl stood up fast and got in her stance ready to fight the zombies. there was 3 of them and wow shockingly... they zombies were in their stance too... lawlz...

The battle went on they were fighting like in the movies... zombies...? Doing martial arts is hilarious... I sat back after watching them fight for a while and suddenly hear something tearing as i hear the girl screaming in vain... I closed my eyes held my breathe... as i hear them eating her and communicating with some odd language... So are they zombies? I mean come on they do martial arts and they have their own language...

They moved on from what i hear i slowly peaked outside to see if coast is clear so i can move on the girls head was thrown towards the closest shutting the door. I let out a little scream and thats when i started hearing them walking to the closet I was so scared... then i hear a gun shot.

You son of a bitches I created you I can kill you!

I slowly opened the door just to have one of the zombies splatter into pieces all over me...

It was slimy and smelly... I opened the door and raised my hands

I'm not one of them help me! I was just here looking for my husband! I'm not one of them.

He stood there pointing his bazooka at me.

Alright this way.

We both ran off as i ask

What are they? I mean they aren't zombies are they? I mean they can communicate and their skins green they have yellow glowing eyes... and um... martial arts? And what do you mean you created them?

Well, This was a whore house and I was their daddy. I am also a scientist creating new weapons for the government and these girls are my project. I tested on one one morning and she started changing really fast this was before I let all the whores and strippers off work. i thought i chained her down good but I was wrong. She ran off and somehow infected all my girls. So now I gotta get rid of them before they get to me. I believe its going airborne now.

So what are you saying I can be infected?

Yes, But you dont seem to have any signs, not that i see yet.

Um... what are the signs?

Itching behind your head and having red marks on your body.

I stood there for a minute and wanting to itch the back of my head and started being worried that he'd blow me up so i didn't. I stood there and looked at my arm and saw a small red dot but i kept my mouth shut.

Nope nothing.

Good lets go.

As we went he just blew everything he saw up. Something or someone behind grabbed me and put a knife to my neck.

Take me with you or ill kill her.

The old man looked at me then looked at him.

You think I'm going to take that threat? I don't even know this chick and she's just in my way.

I gave him this evil look as the guy lets me go.

Please take me with you.

He begs and the old man said

Fine just watch your back. I don't like to baby sit.

We walked into a big room there was at least 10 bunched up in each corner looking at us with their yellow glowing eyes. We went back to back getting ready for them. The old man with his bazooka blowing the ones in his corner up which had the most. the guy with his knife and shot gun. And me I was kicking their ass with martial arts but man these bitches are skilled. i grabbed the knife of the floor as i sliced them up with every punch and kick. Next thing we knew the entire floor was filled with slime and glowing dots on the floor leading our way to the door.

Now thats how do kick ass!

Says the old man as we walk to the door. We can see day light. Then a zombie jumped out at the young guy and bite him in the neck he shot her in the head she fell to the ground. He stood there looking at the old man pleading for his life. The old man raised his bazooka and shot his he blew up.

I looked at the old man and thought if he knew i was infected... he will kill me.

I walked over to him and acted as if nothing was wrong with me i can feel the heat leaving my body as if got colder. i knocked the gun out of his hand and we started fighting each other for a while as my skin slowly changed to green and my eyes started changing colors.

You son of a bitch! You were infected the whole time!

This is all your fault! And I'm going to make you pay!

As we fought i bite him all over and sliced him up. He was barely himself anymore as he ran out the door. I picked up his bazooka and aimed it towards him.

Good bye Jack ass! This world is mine!

I laughed out loud (lawlz...) as i shot him. He blew up into pieces and i fell to the floor. I was the only one left... I don't want to be like them... I went to pick up the guys shot gun and put it to my mouth. And shot myself half my head was blown off i can feel it i reached up and felt it half my head was gone but... I'm still alive... Omg! The pain i fell to the floor screaming! as i hear a helicopter landing and a lot of people rushing in in their white suits carrying me away... and i closed my eyes...

It was morning as the sunlight reached my face and woke me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment