Thursday, March 18, 2010

Under cover

It felt warm... felt so good... I can feel the warm water relaxing my naked body as it relives my stress. I was alone in a huge fancy hot tub all by myself candle lights very romantic. I turned around and let the bubbles beat on my chest as it massages it while I close my eyes in relief. Someone knocks on the door.

Who is it?

Your massage you ordered Ma'am.

In a British accent he answered.

Come on in.

As I answered I started wondering wow I wonder where I'm at. Fancy place, hot tub... massage? He enters the room passing me by me just so relaxed not even looking at him just kept my eyes closed and enjoy the warm bubbly water.

I heard a metal clinging noise as i reach down to my thigh where i have a knife attached to a clear strap. I hear him entering the tub as I get prepared then his hands slowly on my shoulder as he massages them i slowly let go of my knife and enjoy the massage. He slowly massages my lower back... he then turns me around slowly by moving my waist and wow... He is hot! lol but he has that evil look in him which makes me doubt him even more. He lays me back and lifts my legs up as he massages my feet i kept my eyes on him as did he. he slowly massaged to my upper thigh near my knife i pulled back a little as he moves in closer in between my legs he started to kiss my collar bone... It felt great but I was still aware of what might happen. One of his hands left my body and this is where i grabbed my knife pushed him out and he cut me a little as i pushed him out.

We held our knifes at each other in the tub he had his advantage of being a guy. We fought for a little bit then he got a hold of me and tried to drown me he pulls me up

Tell me where is he!

I gave him a look and didn't say a word he puts me down under water again. When he pulled me up he had his knife at my eye

One more time you tell me where he is and I'll let you go and if not I will slowly torture you...

No!

Then i heard a gun shot. As he let me go he fell down into the water with blood all over i got out of the tub really fast and looked at the direction I heard the gun shot. As i grabbed the towel near by to cover my naked soapy body.

What took you so long partner?

Well, I thought you were enjoying your time in there with that hot British guy so I let you enjoy your time haha.

Haha very funny. You see this face? Not enjoying it!

Awwww come on I thought it was funny!

I got upset and walked to the bed where my clothes was then he knocked me into bed as my towel fell off reveling my body thats still wet and covered in soap and rose petals. He jumps on top of me and looks in my eyes...

You like this right?

What are you talking about!

As i struggle and fight back. he pins me down and starts to kiss my body I kicked him as i turn around he gets on my back with his knee and his weight

What are you doing? You're hurting me!

I'm surprised as smart as you are you never figured me out.

As he slowly cuts my back with his knife.

You back stabber! I knew something was fishy all along with you!

But you never did anything about it. Saving your life was just a play. I was hoping he'd rape you but he went straight to killing you.

You sick bastard!

As i use all my strength to flip over i knocked him off the bed. I grabbed the blanket as i flipped over and covered him up as i reach for my knife he threw me off of him as i charged back in without thinking he raised his knife up at me and i couldn't stop so i charged in harder with my knife to him. We both fell to the floor as he removes the cover we both held our wounds with the knifes in our stomach still gasping for air. I looked at him

Why? Why would you go against us?

They were giving me everything!

Thats enough to betray me? Kill me? We've been partners for over 10 years...

I'm sorry... i wasn't thinking... I should of known better to go against you... We did a lot of training together I should of known we wouldn't have a good ending if we went against each other... I'm sorry...

It's ok...

I held his hand and patted it as he closed his eyes... I held onto my wound and start coughing out blood as i heard the door get knocked down.

Get her medical help now!

As the doctor came over I closed my eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment