Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wow... WOW literally lol

So I woke up from laying on the grass outside in the open as I look around everything was animated. I was sitting there in my Tier 10 gear (literally in person in Tier 10 gear lol) Looking at myself cracking up as i see a bubble above my head saying LOL (lawlz...).

I sat there and looked around to see other people actual people running around with name plates on their heads. I looked above my head and say Shemya Guild Divine Crusade. I thought to myself

Wow... cool lol.

And guess what that popped up on my head too lol. I started being curious so i started to want to dance and as i thought it i was dancing and I couldn't stop laughing. I walked to summon my pet and mounts i couldn't figure how to so I stood there for a while and asked the guy next to me he said

Whistle and they will come to you. Think of the one you want and he or she will fly to you.

Thanks.

I said then i closed my eyes and whistled as my Rusted Proto Drake came dashing down at me blowing me away. As I see myself on the back of a huge Proto Drake flying through the air. It was beautiful and amazing the wind blowing in my silver Platinum hair. As the drake dives down fast so fast I couldn't keep my eyes open and then next thing i knew we were on the ground. I heard a ding as I got off my mount it flew away i heard another ding i looked around and nothing then i looked down below me I see pink words saying

Chinlomane: Hurry in to ICC we are waiting for you.

lawlz i laughed again as I walked into the instance. I zoned in as the zoning screen just blocked my eyes. All I saw was the loading screen lol. I came in everyone was there 24 other people besides me and sadly... I had the naked bug... Thank god it's not really NAKED because we all still had undies on lol. I walked out the instance and came back in.

It was so cool because everyone was actually themselves in their gaming gear lol. As we started to pull Kris turned into a Bear haha I laughed so hard then I thought oh crap I need to be a tree don't I? I sat there and closed my eyes and puff I was a Tree... felt a little stiff though i can hear all the leaves or whats left of it on my head by my ears making noises lol. I felt like i was doing voodoo shit when i casted something so i always laughed and everyone keep asking what I was laughing about. Whitecastle walked over and Splashed water on me haha I take it he was healing me lmfao.

We came to the next door and Fros walked in and activated the trap he turned around and looked at me since I was all the way in the back and said

Uh oh lol

I started feeling a tumble behind me I see everyone running towards me as I turned around I got smacked and woke up lol.

Ok first off I haven't been playing WOW so no one can say i play too much of it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment