Friday, March 12, 2010

Internet Sex? lol

Just sitting there on my computer late at night chatting with all my friends and play World Of Warcraft at the same time. Suddenly my screen just keeps jumping as if its an old TV where you have to move the antenna for signal. I sit there and look at it for a while and suddenly i see a hand coming through my screen i fell off my chair and started moving backwards till i hit the couch.

I can hear vent people in raid yelling for me to heal (lol) as i was terrified sitting there wondering what or who is crawling through my screen...

One hand at a time came through my screen and slowly the head facing down I still couldn't figure out what or who it is... I panicked but froze myself to the ground. It was a he, he slowly got out of my screen and stood up... as he walks over to me and bends down to me and started kissing me as his hand wanders my body. I can feel the heat melting my frozen body... I kissed him back running my hands through is wonderful hair as we rolled on the floor fighting to be on top and in control.

As we fought our clothes were being torn off by each other as we keeps our lips locked on each others. His hand slides down to my thigh giving me the tingles as I shiver ready for his hands destination...

I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment