Thursday, April 8, 2010

You never loved me

We sat there quietly as the wind blew my long thick hair to his shoulders sitting on the beach side by side looking at the stars. He held my hand

I will never leave you unless you leave me. I promise you that.

I smiled leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. All the sudden i fell face down to the ground when i was able to balance myself i looked up he stood up and walked away from me. I ran after him calling for him he never looked back and waved good bye at me. I ran after him and tripped over myself crying to the sand.

But you promised!

I yelled out. He kept walking away. Eyes filled with tears i wiped my eyes and there we were together in bed as i laid my head down on his should arms around his waist. I looked up at him he was looking down at me he kissed my lips then my hair as he held me tight.

Don't ever leave me. I love you.

I won't baby. I promise.

As i lay there tears started filling my eyes as it washed his chest. He moved out from under me really fast as my face fell to the bed. I looked at him with teary eyes..

No, not again... no...

He gave me this smirk as he turned around and walked to the door. Didn't even look back no matter how much i screamed and cried for him. He slammed the door as i ran to it and opened up. The door opened to a meadow field very beautiful relaxing. I walked in and hear him calling my name I turned around the door was gone I see him at a picnic table waving at me. I ran to him knocked him down as i held him tight.

He peeled my arms off of him looked at me with the disgusted look

I never loved you.

As he stands up leaving me shocked on the ground. He walks away again this time I quit running after him. He finally said it he no longer loves me... then whats the point in chasing after something thats just always been my own dream not his... I laid down on the grass and started humming the song Fool Again. As I slowly close my eyes I can hear my voice echoing then i started falling through the grass and down into the water as I panicked cause i couldn't swim I just started reaching my hand out for help. A strong grip got a hold of my hand and pulled me out of the water to breath. I looked up saw his face I smiled

At least you still care enough to save my life. I peeled his hands off of me

Good bye my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment