Friday, April 9, 2010

Me Myself

I stood there starring down at my feet as i slowly see my shadow move in front of me. I look up and all i see is endless white world. But my shadow is there waving at me to follow it. I follow it and kept walk as I look down at my feet watching our footsteps as we separate every time we take a step. My shadow looks different then me its emotions are angry It's walk is fierce its footsteps are stomps.

I wonder where it was leading so i kept following it. Every footstep i took looked like the shadow tries to go faster then me. So I stopped as I pulled the shadows step back and jumped as high as I could. When i jumped my shadow moved out from under me and stood up straight no longer on the ground and slowly turned into me. Like my twin besides everything is sharper and darker.

It walks towards me and punches me in the face as I fall down surprised. It jumps on me and punches me away as it bangs my head on the ground. I try to fight back but it was useless its knees pinned my wrists down to the ground as it bruises my wrists and starts to bleed. When i looked back up at it it stopped and looked back at me. The expression on its face changed. It was pitying me its eyes were sad it stood up as i crawled on my knees to keep balance and held my hands.

It walked to me hugged me and disappeared as my shadow reappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment