Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cold and lonely...

Walking down the cold dark lonely street as I stop by the lake. Thinking about the moments we spent together enough to fill our hearts.

Distance in mentally or physically can hurt so much but then again can make us stronger. Sitting there on the park bench just looking out at the lake you walked over and sat down next to me. I looked over and looked back out to the lake. You run your arms around me as I lay my head on your shoulder. The silence of that moment says so much when we can hear each others heart beat. You held me to sit up and lifted my chin facing you as I closed my eyes waiting for that kiss i long... the wind rushed pass as I opened my eyes... You were gone... I sat there alone and cold as I look out to the lake once again tears falling down my face...

Woke up to turn around for my blanket with tears rolling down my face...

No comments:

Post a Comment