Monday, May 17, 2010

End Of The World?

Seems as if we were on a tour somewhere very strange yet beautiful. The old buildings the old walk ways strange vehicles. Me and 7 other people and a baby 2 other girls and 5 guys were just walking along till we see the other group of people we were to meet up. They waved at us as we approached them a big truck with a cage opened top drives by then suddenly a huge wind blows the truck over crushed at least 5 people everyone was shocked I closed my eyes and held my baby tight. The wind blows again the truck is now upside down with the friends that are left alive in there. We all ran to them trying to get them out as others mourn the others that are dead. We all tried to get our friends loose and Kris's leg got caught on the wire of the truck and fell down into the blood and guts that are on the floor. As Kira and Shyla help him up.

People were screaming and running everywhere as the howling wind comes by again. The people in the truck started shaking really bad and fell to the floor as if they were having seizures. Their body started breaking out pus started coming out of their body as we back up and watch insects started leaving their body heading towards us. Nik grabbed my hand and pulled me away from them and yelled

Everyone get away from the truck now lets go we have to go!

We all started moving as Shyla and Kira helped Kris get up. We start running faster passing a trash compacter thats left open. Shyla and Kira stopped with Kris.

You guys go first i'm a nurse i can help him. We will catch up.

I stopped and looked at Nik not wanting to leave our friends behind.

We have to go at least for the baby.

I looked back at my friends and they waved me good bye. We ran off. The water started rising as tornadoes were tearing up the place. We ran up the hill up to a farm. As high as we can get we stopped looking down at the city. It was destroyed and flooded under water. We go to the house and looks as if people left in a rush their meals were still warm. I walked inside to look for a bed to lay the baby down as i laid her down i covered her up and gave her a kiss. Walked back out and everyone was sitting their confused to what happened.

We need to go out there and help them. They need help.

Michael took his gun out and pointed at me.

No darling you aint going nowhere.

Nik points his gun at Michaels head.

Lets see whose bullet goes faster.

Michael held his hand up and backed down as Nik grabbed his gun and kept it.

Where did you guys get the gun?

I asked and looked at them. Michael walks away. Nik looks at me and gave me a smirk.

Can never be too careful. Arent you glad I carry a gun?

Angry at him but yes I was glad. The baby started crying so we ran in as I picked her up she stopped crying. I held her tight closing my eyes wish this was a dream and to wake up. I started hearing Michael yell outside.

We ran out to the living room and there were Shyla, Kira and Kris. Kris look so badly injured as Stephen and Markus comes over to help Kris in. Michael walks to the corner swearing up and down at everyone.

You stupid idiots. We don't even know what he got! Hes gonna die like them and you take him in here? Where we're safe???

Nik pulls his gun out and shoots at Michael's leg.

Shut the fuck up or next bullet wont miss.

Michael shock and shuts up sitting there quietly as he shakes.

Kris's body starts to break out.

And I woke up.

2 comments: