Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You missed my messages...

Dialing your number as i wait patiently but you never picked up. I sat there texting you worried yet mad for not getting a response. i call you again and again still nothing... Worried, sad, anger... missing you... all mix in together wasn't a good feeling... I threw my phone to the wall and it broke into pieces as I laid there and looked at the wall where i threw my phone.

The wall was bleeding. I stood up and came closer to it looked at the wall then looked at the phone. The phone was covered in blood I held it up and turned it around in a blink of an I eye was a heart... a humans heart beating fast then i started having a hard time breathing... i held my chest just to find out that was my heart that was ripped out of my chest... I fell to the floor gasping for air...

No comments:

Post a Comment