Thursday, May 6, 2010

She's an Angel

Putting up merchandise at work till I saw Tia running to me i bent down and held her in my arms as she licks me and jumps around happily. She then darts off away from me as I call for her she turned around once looked at me and ran off. I ran after her none stop till the lights in the entire building turned off. It was pitch black...

I kept calling for her as I kept walking. I stopped and fell to my knees crying out for her then the lights turned on. I looked up and there she was laying there on the floor... lifeless... I ran to her and held her in my arms rocking and singing to her as she gasped for her last breathe... Her body started to evaporate into the air as a gold mist... a bright light shined down on the mist as it got sucked into the air... She's in a better place now...

Woke up devastated but knowing she's in a better place... thats all I wanted...

No comments:

Post a Comment