Sunday, May 9, 2010

Her Grave Site

Walking towards her grave every step was heavy and hurt as I made my way to her. I sat down right next to her grave and started telling her how much I am very sorry for not being the mother I was suppose to be. I tried but I didn't try hard enough I could of been a better mother but I wasn't...

I heard a noise a squeaking noise the sound of the toys she loved the most that I burred with her. I looked up and there she was just playing with her toy on the green grass by the flower pot... She was painless... then she stopped and looked at me... He eyes... there was sadness in them... I don't want her to be sad... That's not even the last thing i want for her... Am I making her sad... I reached out to her she ran to me and before i could touch her I woke up... Tears falling none stop as if the pipe was broken... I thought i was drained out of tears but it just seems to be no ending...

No comments:

Post a Comment