Friday, May 21, 2010

My last flight

On the plane looking out the window as the soft cloud passes my view opening the path to the sunlight rising up above the cloud as it was swimming in a lake of mist. I closed my eyes till the plane landed.

I picked up the phone and headed out of the gate way as he ran up to me we hugged each other tight and didn't want to let go. We walked to his car and drove on back to his house a his roommates greeted me warmly. After a little chit chat I went and took a shower. As i soaked myself in the warm water i stood there trying to drain away my exhaustion from the trip. I closed my eyes letting the water run down my body as my hands rub the soap all over hoping to wash away the sweat from the trip. As I try to reach my back my arms got tired so i stopped and stood there for a little suddenly I felt those gentle hands rubbing my back and shoulders.

After the shower I went to lay down as he held me tight and fell asleep. Waking up, I got dressed in a short white dress with white boots hair up makeup on. Walked out of the bathroom and there he was dressed up in a tuxedo... tall and handsome as can be with his pretty hair. I smiled and blushed when he caught me starring. He stood there for a while starring at me as I was embarrassed he walked up to me and held me close whispered in my ears the most beautiful things that was so soothing I couldn't remember what it was because it melted as it reached me...

He opened the door to his car as i entered it and there was a little box sitting next to my seat i picked it up and there was a note

May this bring a smile to your beautiful face.

I smiled as he entered the car and looked at me reached over and kissed me.

Open it

I looked at him and smiled but held it in my hand. He looks at me and took it out of my hand

May I?

Um... sure

He opened it and pulled out a plain band a ring. It was beautiful. Not big but to me it didn't count. Just getting me something made me smile. He put it on me and kissed my hand as he start the car and we drove off. We stopped at a restaurant and entered as our friend was standing there with his bride greeting us as we walked in. So much to say but it was his wedding so we walked on in as he greeted others. Hand in hand we walked to our table which was reserved by our friend to sit with him. We sat down as he kept looking at me. A song came up for the bride and groom to dance as they danced we watched them happy together. Then he stood up and asked for my hand i gave him my hand as he lead me to the dance floor. We danced to this slow song that was so beautiful. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he leads my foot steps down the path side by side with him all the way to the end of the song. The song ended i looked up at him and he kissed me passionately. Then suddenly i felt a nudge. We stopped kissing and looked over there was the groom nudging us to sit down. I was so embarrassed and walked back fast to my table as him and the groom laughed.

Next thing i knew it was time to fly home. We said our goodbye at the airport and I walked through that gate rubbing onto the ring that he himself picked out and put on for me. I sat in my seat as the plane took off. Not long after that the plane started shaking I opened my eyes and the plane was falling apart. I couldn't breathe loosing oxygen up high... I turned on my phone as I did a speed dial...

And I woke up to an Asthma attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment