Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The day I lay down I dont stop falling

I was walking mindlessly down a brick road as i see myself walking to the edge of the mountain i looked down and stood there shivering as the wind breaks through my jacket. I sat down and felt this warm air as if someone was there holding me.

I closed my eyes to enjoy the warm feeling surrounding me then suddenly it was colder then Ice. I opened my eyes to find myself in the dark alone as i look ahead of me there was nothing but a pitch dark alley. I took a few steps back and turned around as i fell and kept falling with no bottom.

I closed my eyes hoping id splatter so fast there will be no pain but it stopped. I was floating in thin air. Opened my eyes just to see an open field, green trees, beautiful flowers and butterflies everywhere. My mind went loose and forgot all bout what just happened.

As i kept walking i reached a meadow where there was a cute little bunny. I walked over to it and so stood on its feet looking at me. I came down on my knees and held my hand out the rabbit came to me.

As i was petting it, it turned around and looked me in the eyes. As its eyes got wider and wider it started bleeding and it bite me. As i stood up my hand was bleeding the rabbit ran off.

Blood was just flowing out of me as if i was a river more and more until blood reached my knee i fell down into the river of my own blood and started drowning. I tried to swim out of it but something pulled me down everything was spinning i closed my eyes as i cried for help. Then everything stopped.

I was scare dot open my eyes and find out where i was. So i stood there moving my hands around trying to see if anything was near by. Started to move my feet but apparently there was nothing underneath me. Curious to where i was i opened my eyes.

I looked around there were clouds and i looked down at my feet there was no bottom i started falling and falling...

And i woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment