Thursday, June 24, 2010

Work?

I went to work and apparently we got a big truck of shipments. I kept working and working and more keeps piling up. The next thing you know i was surrounded by boxes and couldnt get out. More boxes were piling up as i yelled for help and no one responded but they kept stacking and stacking as if they were they didn't want me to get out. I looked around for a hole of some sort to look out if i can see anything. finally found one and i peaked out of it. Everyone is working as well but no one had as much as i did everyone had bout 1 pallet. I started yelling for help then maintenance came by with their big machine which makes a lot of noises and i heard beeping noises as i wonder what it was i looked behind me of course there was a wall of boxes.

I stood there starring at that wall and the walls closed in closer and closer when both walls basically sandwiched me i closed my eyes as to not wanting to see whats going to happen next it stopped. I opened my eyes a little and nothing. The i heard some noise above my head I looked up and theres this machine dropping a bunch of boxes down at me and i woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment