Friday, June 11, 2010

I miss you...

I sat there and noticed i'm looking down at my toes... little kids toes. As the wiggle away i look up to see daddy walking over to get me. I reached my arms out to him and he picks me up as he sits me on his shoulder. I missed him so much since he's passed away... why am i a child?

I looked around and we were at the zoo with my 2 sisters my little brother and mom.

I yelled HIPPO HIPPO! as we walked pass it. My dad stopped so i can see the baby hippos being lazy in the dark slimy water. Next think i knew it was there by the hippos as one turns over and knocks me into the water.

I started drowning since i didn't know how to swim and i was bout 5 years old it seemed. I started panicking under water as i slowly gave up a pair of strong arms pulled me out. As i opened my eyes it was the same guy... the guy i dreamed of having a family with... he saved me.

When i sat up i noticed the difference in my body's weight. I looked at my hands and legs... I'm a grown up now?

I stood up and looked around for him as i see him walking away in a distance. I ran to him and no matter how fast i ran i couldn't reach him and all he did was walk. Go got more distance as i tried to reach him. I stopped and watch him walk away.

I woke up calling his name. I hope to dream of you again soon. Love you.

Lien Mya Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment