Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Passionate Love

You and I sitting there in the dark looking at our toes laughing as to how funny they look when you actually compare them to each others. We sat and seemed as if we talked forever. I took one glance at you just to get caught as i look down fast blushing till you reached your hand over to lift my face as you lay that gentle kiss down on my lips as if they were magnet.

I felt the tingle down my body as i reached my hand up to your face touched it gentle then ran it by your ear down to your shoulder. You ran your hand through my hair as the wind blows it dancing slightly by my bare back.

Opened my eyes to find us in a fancy restaurant in fancy clothing. I was in an evening gown with an open back gown my hair was so long was braided and curled as some of my hair covered part of my back my shoulders and collar bone was showing with a few curled hair bouncing as if they were calling for attention. As i was looking down at what i was wearing you slowly walked behind me and laid a gentle kiss on my shoulder and held my hand as we walked to our seat.

Our date was beautiful with candle lights glittering as the fire was shown through your eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off of yours. The candle light dimmed and everything was dark. I couldn't see a thing as i got scared and called for your name. As i was reaching for you i felt a warm body. A naked chest as i run my hands to your face i can feel you slowly moving towards my face i closed my eyes and you kissed my neck and slowly ran your hand through my hair and down to my body. As you caress my body i giggled from your lips and tongue running by my side. You lay me down slowly as you climb on top of me kissing my body away as if you were craving for it so a long time.

You moved down and kissed my thigh as i pulled back and let out a little laugh. You move back up to me looked in my eyes and smiled as you kissed me passionately...

And yeah... no need to tell the rest lol

No comments:

Post a Comment