Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The past over and over again...

Me and my sis Mai (deceased) were just on the road going on a road trip. We drove and talked having so much fun. We drove pass a desert and our car stopped. We got out and tried to figure out whats wrong but nothing our phones had no signal. We walked trying to see if we can find anyone to help and no one. Next thing you know its dark we walked back to our car and sleep.

I heard a loud noise opened my eyes and she was gone the door was wide open.

I got out of the car and started calling for her scared. She was nowhere to be found i fell to the floor and started crying. By time i looked up i was surrounded by trees and heard my sisters beautiful voice singing. I followed the sweet as honey voice to her just to find her sitting there surrounded by all the animals in the woods with her soothing voice. I ran in and hugged her scared. We held each other for a little while and sat down she started singing a lullaby for me as i fell asleep.

I woke up by a pounding near by to find my sister is once again gone. Where could she have gone to? I wonder. As i looked around it was dark and i was in the middle of the streets with cars running by me. My sister drove towards me on her motorcycle she scooped me up and threw me in the back seat.

I held on tight to her as i was afraid she'd leave me again... then as i opened my eyes looking at her she smiled at me and an 18 wheeler hit us... our accident was replayed after 14 almost 15 years... Just like it was yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment