Sunday, June 6, 2010

Step parents...

Wow up sitting there in a dark room hearing 2 people yelling and screaming at each other as i sit in the corner very quiet. I looked frightened from the loud anger from their voice then it got quiet. I stood up and walked into the closet and sat there peaking out of the door shaking and i slowly feel asleep.

I was woken up by a noise of someone walking up stairs the creaking noise gave me the chills as i bad in further into the closet. I had my hand held to my mouth as i was shaking in tears trying to stop myself from making any noises. The closet door opened then a white man grabbed me out and covered my mouth as i tried screaming for my life. He smelt like a case of old aged beer as he put tape over my mouth and threw me in bed. Thats when i noticed I look about 9-10 years old. He tied my arms up and started raping me as a little girl fighting against a 30-40 year old man i lost the battle. I can feel him ripping into me as tears drown my eyes. He was done untied me and left.

I sat up in pain walking to the bath room as blood drips out of me ripped the tape off my face as i pulled a lot of my hair out in the progress. Turn the water on and sat in the bath tub thinking bout the times when i told my drunk step mom that my step father has been raping me and she didn't believe me thinking I wanted attention just because she has attention from him. I soaked my body and picked up a knife and cut my thigh again next to the other 20 something odd marks. Each marks were every time i got raped. Letting the water soak my body take away the pain and shame i fell asleep. When i woke up i got out of the bath tub and back into bed.

It was morning mom yelled for me to go down stairs for breakfast before school. I went to the dinner table there he was as if nothing happened at all. Mom asked

Whats wrong with you? Always have to call you down!

I had a bad dream

As i stared at him he just ignored me and read his newspaper and said

Little girls having bad dreams thats normal.

My mom looked at him gently and said

Aw... you care so much.

I gave him a despite look as i stood up and walked away.

Where do you think you're going young lady?

I don't feel like eating theres something nasty at the table that makes me want to puke.

I left before my mom could let out a yell at me for disrespecting the elders which i have no respect for him at all. I stood there at the school but sign waiting then a girl walked up to me. She stood there examining me then slowly lifted up my skirt to where i had my cuts. She shook her head

You cant let him do this to you anymore you know that right? You cant live like that forever. Telling your step mom isn't going to make a difference she never really cared that much for you when your dad was alive. 2 step parents isn't the greatest life I can tell you that.Tell the police or something.

I don't know anymore Linda... But one thing for sure I want to so this myself. I want to take care of it myself.

Don't do anything crazy he's not worth it.

I'll make it worth it.

The school bus arrive we got in and went to class. My cut started bleeding and had an infection. I had a fever and passed out in school. They took me to the hospital and Linda was there with me. I woke up with mom and Linda next to me mom was crying her eye balls out.

I'm so sorry baby... I didn't know... I'm sorry i didn't believe you.

I thought to myself when i looked over at Linda. She told the doctors. Then the doctors called the police as they made all these examinations on me to prove Linda's words are right. I felt as if my step mom was fake crying so she wouldn't get involved into my step dad being arrested. I pulled my hand away from her and reached out to Linda's. Linda held my hand and sat down next to me.

I don't want to see her. Please take her out of here.

The police mens asked my step mom to leave the room. I looked at Linda

Why? Why did you tell them? I wanted to take care of this myself.

I couldn't see you suffer anymore. I'm an orphan and i know how it feels... You are like a sister to me...

Thank you Linda.

I closed my eyes to sleep. Was time to go home. They released me back to my step mom which i really didn't want to go back. She looked nice until we got in the car. She looked mad and angry at me. I was awaiting this moment for her to beat me up when we get home. We got in the house she was quiet didn't say a word i walked up stairs. and laid down in bed as i hear things just breaking down stairs. I curled up and started shaking as i went to the bathroom and picks up my knife sat there.

No comments:

Post a Comment