Thursday, June 10, 2010

Creatures?

Woke up in the middle of the night cold opened my eyes and looked up expecting a ceiling and there was nothing but the dark beautiful sky with full stars like sprinkles on a cupcake. It was a full moon that lights down on me I sat up to notice that around me are a lot of kids sleeping next to me. I looked at myself to notice I'm just a little kid myself. Suddenly a big wind breezed by as it was gently hovering over my shoulders and the wind howled to my ear. Then i heard a whisper but I couldn't figure out what it was. I can tell the other kids heard it as well. They all sat up and in seconds they started changing their bones started cracking as their arms and legs gotten longer their back bones had spikes on them and they darted out in the dark as I sat there staring into thin air. I lay back down thinking to myself

This is just a dream and closed my eyes. From a distance i heard something heading towards me and really fast I sat up quickly to be prepared for whatever it was and then my body started changing I can feel the hot blood pumping through my veins I can feel the power. Even though I was still shock i was ready for whatever it was heading towards me and it stopped right outside of the light and slowly walked in. It's one of the kids that was here.

Are you coming?

It asked me. I nodded and ran off with it. My legs were so strong as i jumped and darted into the sky It was amazing. I never felt this was before its like i can fly. We reached our destination. It was an old building vacant ashes all around. We slowly crawled around the corner to get inside without being caught. I was just crawling till i stepped on something and fell. I looked down to see what i stepped on it was my tongue? My tongue was long as I slouched down. I had to roll it up and stick it back in my mouth. I couldn't imagine how deformed I looked. As we got in we ran up stairs and got into a room where there was white sheets over all the furniture in the room. I wasn't sure what we were looking for but we were all searching. I heard something behind me as i turned over fast prepared to attack it I let out a small scream as i saw myself in the mirror. Bloody tears started falling to see how I truly looked I stood there unguard then something jumped out and attacked me.

We battled back and fort I can barely see what it was I was fighting. I let all my spikes out and twisted myself to get out of that grip and rolled over it with my bonely back spikes. It was dead I walked closer to see what it was it was a creature... I couldn't even describe what it was or what it looked like. As I prayed for it i opened my eyes it changed back into a little girl about my age.

I looked behind me as I heard a lot of growling noises there was more a lot more. And I was alone. I stood there ready to fight for my life then this pain hit me my entire body from meat to bone from vein to muscle was aching so bad as if I was in a boiling pan of oil. By time the pain was over i looked at my hands it was my normal size. I'm not a monster anymore nor am I a little girl. I looked over to the mirror and there i was as normal as can be. Behind me in the mirror comes these creatures.

They all jumped at me and started tearing me up alive. Pieces by pieces I were taken away as I was awake to witness it all. I told myself wake up its a bad dream wake up its a bad dream and there i was awake sweating breathing heavily.

I stood up to go wash my face closed my eyes as I washed my face and as i looked up in the mirror was that creature broke my neck.

And I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment