Saturday, June 19, 2010

Grim Reaper

Found myself on the warm white glittery sand laying there as i feel the cool breeze pass by every second or two as the warm sun melts the chill. Surrounding me families and families just everywhere as I lay and watch the kids play in the sand and water. I sat up turned around to my cooler to get something to drink and i heard screaming coming from ahead i looked over theres this huge shark crawling to shore i thought to myself

What on earth is a shark doing on shore is one thing wtf he's crawling?

As i was shocked and people panicking running pass me. i sat there and there was the shark headed towards me. It swarmed its way to me it was so big and snap at me I was in its mouth. It was dark i started screaming and tried to tear my way out till I heard a gun shot i stopped and another gun shot was fired back to back. They kept going and going then i started feeling chest pain as i looked down I got shot 3 times. I fell down to the sharks tongue and laid there waiting for death to come along and pick me up. It got cold and dark...

I woke up with no more pain and it was still dark I sat up and looked around its so dark and I cant see a thing. Suddenly a very bright light hit me in the eye and almost blinded me.

Do you see anything in there?

One man asked the other

I think i see someone in there.

Then the sunlight hit in i closed my eyes.

Pull her out.

I think she's dead.

I looked at them with a confused look thinking i'm looking at you right now how is that being dead. Then i saw them looking below me not at me. I looked down there was my body laying there covered in my own blood.

Oh my god, I didn't know it had someone in it. I killed a little girl.

Dude, You didn't know don't be too hard on yourself.

Is she still alive?

Let me check.

The guy reached down and checked my pulse. He looked up at the other guy.

She's gone.

I sat there thinking oh my god what do I do now. Many times trying to lay down into my body seeing if it works. Thinking *god dang it! It works in some of the movies!*.

The ambulance came and took my body away as i tried to follow it but their was a force field that wouldn't let me pass. I can't leave here what do I do? I thought to myself and i started crying. It got very dark and a black portal opened up in front of me i started to back out. A black shadow slowly crawled out of it heading towards me.

It's time

Saying that with the creepiest voice ever. I was scared and turned around and ran. As i was looking back it reached its long arms at me and grabbed me by the waist as the portal gets smaller it was still pulling me in I fought back and tried to stay out of the portal as the portal got smaller hoping it will just disappear. The portal was about only 2 foot long i got tired... and it finally pulled me faster into the portal as it broke all my bones in my body to squeeze whatever that was left of me in. I woke up choking.

No comments:

Post a Comment